1. Download the required map file via the website.
2. Connect the GPS Cycling computer to the computer via USB.
3. Place the map file in the iGPSPORT / Navigation directory of the GPS Cycling computer.(file name must be less than 28 characters)
4. Unplug the USB to complete the map import.
The normal display of the map shall meet the following conditions:
1. Real and effective trip routes or planning routes.
2. GPS completes positioning.
3. Specific scale: 1Km/ 500/250m.
1. The map filename suffix name".map" cannot be modified and only one map can be loaded at a time.
2. Yellow is the main road and gray is the secondary road.The 1Km scale only shows the main roads.
3. When displaying the map, it is forced to turn on northward.
4. When copying the map file, pay attention to checking the memory usage.If there is not enough space, release some memory.
5. More maps are being updated.