1. Download the required map file via the website.
2. Connect the GPS Cycling computer to the computer via USB.
3. Place the map file in the iGPSPORT / Maps directory of the GPS Cycling computer.(file name must be less than 28 characters)
4. Unplug the USB to complete the map import.
The normal display of the map shall meet the following conditions:
1. Real and effective trip routes or planning routes.
2. GPS completes positioning.
1. Map file name cannot be modified.
2. When copying the map file, pay attention to checking the memory usage.If there is not enough space, release some memory.
3. More maps are being updated.